onsdag den 28. september 2011

28 Days (Later)

I realized it's been 28 days since my last entry and I haven't been updating this blog as often as I probably should. But I've been busy doing mostly this:

(That's my friend Kate)

And this:
(Yes, that's my other friend, Tequila...)

I think they say that 28 days is the amount of time you have to spend in rehab before you can call yourself "sober". Anyways, I'm doing the reverse: I hope that those 28 days don't go both ways in terms of defining your state of being, though at the moment I do kind of feel like Major Tom. I will try and replace that habit with keeping this blog updated and see if I can avoid turning into a zombie, while actually making this thing even slightly interesting to read. Now that school is starting and I'm moving to my new apartment, my daily routine will hopefully be a bit more regular.

After all, my mother said to get things done...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar